A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Embrace or resist the demonic influence around you and romance your companions in this RPG with an emphasis on conversation choices and character interactions.
- Female protagonist.
- 85.000 words of conversations with multiple choices.
- Romances with male and female characters.
- Dark fantasy humor.
- Intrigue and betrayal.
- The main character can be played as good, evil, tactful, rude and everything in between.
The young rogue Bright has a demon heart which gives her supernatural powers. She is both blessed and cursed, for her heart makes her a target for the demonheart hunters. She must discover who is hunting her and turn the tables on them, while a certain half-demon is plotting to start the Apocalypse. On her journey, Bright reunites with old allies and meets new allies and enemies. The trouble is, in this world it's often difficult to tell them apart.
You can claim a Steam key with this purchase.
Steam page: Demonheart: Hunters
Be sure to also check out Bright's prequel story in Demonheart
Supporter's Edition DLC
You can get the Sack of Extras DLC here. It comes with its own Steam key.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.9 (64 bit) or higher, Linux 64 bit.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space for Windows and Linux, 1200MB for Mac.
Check out my other games!
If you like what I'm making, follow me:
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 28, 2020|
|Genre||Role Playing, Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||Dark Fantasy, Dating Sim, Female Protagonist, LGBT, Otome, Romance, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Patreon, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Email News|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Demo added + Performance updateSep 10, 2021
- Coming Soon - Jester / KingNov 21, 2020
- Full Launch!Jan 29, 2020
- Patch Notes - Beta v1.14Jan 18, 2020
- Patch Notes - Beta v1.13Jan 16, 2020
- Patch Notes - Beta v1.12Jan 16, 2020
- Patch Notes - Beta v1.11Jan 14, 2020
- Patch Notes - Beta v1.10bDec 28, 2019