A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Demonheart is a first-person visual novel in a dark fantasy setting, featuring a female protagonist whose personality is completely up to the player thanks to extensive dialog choices.
- Female protagonist.
- Immersive conversations with multiple choices.
- Friendships, romances or love-hate relationships.
- Custom alignment system for the main character, measured by two scales: Good/Evil and Tactful/Defiant.
- A journal that gets filled with world lore.
- Intrigue and betrayal.
- A demon talking in your head.
- Selected lines are voiced over.
- Gameplay duration is around two hours per chapter.
Bright is a young woman from a small, peaceful town. Dark times have come for her family, but luckily, she has the favor of the famous healer-witch Orchid. Benevolent, calm and beloved by all, Orchid hides dark secrets that Bright begins to uncover.
Bright is drawn into a world of darkness and treachery. It seems she can never be alone again - for a powerful demonic presence has taken an interest in her activities, and his voice enters her mind at the most inappropriate times.
There are also others who play a significant role in Bright's new life... Ari, a young apprentice witch seduced by bad influences. She tries to be friendly, even though she knows Bright is meant to be her enemy... or is she? And Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.
Demonheart is now available in English, German, Russian, Italian and Portuguese!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.9 (64 bit) or higher, Linux 64 bit.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space for Windows and Linux, 1200MB for Mac version.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 24, 2017|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Role Playing|
|Tags||Dark Fantasy, Dating Sim, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, LGBT, Otome, Romance, Story Rich, Voice Acting|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Facebook, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Demo AddedApr 30, 2019
- v1.61 - Translated to Portuguese and ItalianApr 19, 2019
- Translated to German and Russian!Feb 24, 2019
- The Final Chapter Is Out!Jun 02, 2018
- Chapter 4Dec 25, 2017
- Update v1.35 - Skip OptionOct 17, 2017
- Update v1.32Aug 28, 2017
- Chapter 3Aug 21, 2017